This post may contain affiliate links to support this blog.
1. Terax Crema + Keratin Original Reparative Daily Conditioner for Unisex and Terax Collagane Reparative Shampoo I’ve never been one to rave about a shampoo or conditioner or make claims that a certain product has made my hair feel better than ever – until I tried this. Maybe I just needed to switch things up after being a Pureology junkie for so many years, but whatever the reason, I am jumping on the Terax bandwagon (if there even is one?). And hey, its sulfate free too! I found you the best prices on Amazon, but local peeps can pick this up at Beans Beauty too!
2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - This is one of my make-up must haves that I’ve been using for years. This palette will last you forever so it is a $42 well spent. I think the one I have now I bought a year ago. I know…..you’re not supposed to keep make up that long. But if your eyes are healthy and you wash your brushes, nbd, right? I mainly use my brick for eye shadow, but it can be used as a cheek highlighter as well. I am trying to muster up the nerve to do a Vlog (a video on the blog) because apparently bloggers are supposed to do them. If I do, maybe I’ll show you my oh-so technical beauty tricks with the shimmer brick. You’re dying to see that, right?…. right?
3. Lemons. Yep. I am back on a lemon water kick. I find it hard to drink enough water when its cold out because I am just not thirsty. If I add a little flavor, like a squeeze of lemon, I drink more. And then whenever I do something that I think might be healthy, I google it for reassurance so I can be like, “Oh yeah! I knew it. Who is the smart one now?!” You do that too, right? Anyway…. sure enough, lemon water is awesome for you and here are 11 Reasons why. And after you squeeze that lemon in your water, rub some on your face for a blast of vitamin C. No seriously. I googled that too and here are 9 more reasons you need lemons in your water, and on your face.
4. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer. This is one of those things that I don’t leave the house without wearing. It just evens everything out and is a great lightweight base – preps the canvas before make up. Or just wear it alone – great for the pool/beach when you don’t want to “go all out” with the make up and want some SPF! The price is a little steep, so I alternate between this and the Maybelline BB Cream.
… and my last item is a reader feature spotlight as part of the new Women in Business/Momprenuer Series!
Hear what Courtney has to say about a health item she can’t live without!…. and she is GIVING SOME AWAY so be sure to enter!
5. Juice Plus +: Hi, I’m Courtney! I am a full time teacher, mother of 2 (toddler and a newborn) and a wife. I try to eat all organic, shop the perimeter of the grocery store and be consistent, but my 3 ½ year old is a picky eater and it has been a struggle to get him to try new foods and eat his vegetables. I went to a Juice Plus + event at a friends house (who is a nutritionist) to see what they had for kids to hopefully include more healthy foods into his diet. The first thing I loved about the company was that there was only three products: capsules, chewables (adult and children) and protein shakes. After the wellness event I bought the chewables for my son and the protein shake powder for myself, to help lose some of this baby weight.
So what is Juice Plus +?
Remove the H20 from fruits and vegetables and what do you have left? Nutrients – including healthful antioxidants in the form of juice powders that can be put into capsules or chewables. Juice Plus+ is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 25 different fruits, vegetables and grains. It is not a multivitamin or medicine; Juice Plus+ is all-natural and made from quality ingredients.
Want to try it out? I am excited to give away a package of our chewables (fruit or vegetable) or our protein shake powder in either vanilla or chocolate to one of Lindsey’s readers.
As a working mom, the last thing I wanted or needed was another item added to my already full plate, but I really felt passionate about this company so I called up my friend and joined her team. I am so excited to be part of such a highly respected company that has been around for 20 years and has clinical studies showing the benefits of its products. If you are interested in joining my team I would love to chat with you and tell you more about this wonderful company and its products.
If you are interested in purchasing Juice Plus + products, you can visit my personal website HERE!