I scream! You scream! We all scream for swimsuits that don’t make us scream!!…. because they shouldn’t. My Anthropologie insider has given me the scoop on the Top 10 Swimsuits for Moms! From whoah-boobs to no-boobs, we’ve got you covered. Sexy, yet classic, Anthropologie swimwear is the only place I buy swimsuits. Not only are their designs gorgeous, the material is lined, sturdy, and comfortable. These suits have nothing on the toddlers that are pulling and tugging on any bit of material they can get their paws on. Not a mom? Well, don’t click out of this just yet! Take a look at these stunning suits first because there really is something for everyone. Here we have it broken down for you in three categories: One Piece Wonders (Anthropologies top sellers!), Fun in the Sun Fashion (suits for the fashionista who wants to turn heads this summer), and Bikini Bests (just because you are a mom doesn’t mean you can’t rock the 2-piece!) Yes, these suits are a bit pricey, but I’d rather have one high quality suit that is absolutely stunning, than 5 suits that I need to trash by Fourth of July, right?
These four swimsuits are Anthropologie MVPs. Uber-flattering, gorgeous, feminine and chic.
1. Seafolly Summer Garden Boyleg Maillot: This suit is the best for all body types! In the office we call this our “miracle” suit. It’s not only a best seller, but it nips and tucks every problem bit. It has a retro modern vibe and it’s offered in 3 prints and 1 solid (black).
2. Ruffled Halter Maillot by Mermaid: This wins the award for Best Classic Suit! This is the “Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress” of swim suits. Feminine and sexy. And if your are nursing? Look at that easy access!
3. Salila Maillot by Eberjey: Best understated. Classic print, cute cut-outs, perfect for the modern mom and small chested.
4. Rusched Maillot by L space: Best surfer chic! I love the brown color of the suit, it’s a very flattering shade on a variety of skin tones, and less harsh than black. Surfer girls love L space, so this is guaranteed to stay put while you chase your kids…
Like rocking the latest trends? These suits are for the fashionistas!
1. Eitenne Maillot by Nanette Lepore: Best Print. Nanette is a print genius. Every part if this suit is perfectly print proportioned to create that hourglass figure. Whether yachting, lounging by the lake, or sitting at the baby pool this suit is sure to turn heads in all the right places.
2. Cosmic Waters Bikini by Mara Hoffman: Best fashion/versatility mix. If you love prints, you love Mara Hoffman. This bandeau with removable strap and v-wire will help protect from the nip slip, but will also make you look like this hottest mom in the block.
3. Mix & Match Rashguard by Mermaid: Best must have. Rash guards are so hot right now. They protect from the sun and are super fashionable. Show up your friends in this amazing printed style…Only found at Anthropologie.
Bare those bellies ladies!
1. Goddess Binkini by Seafolly: My choice for BEST BIKINI! This wonder bikini is super flattering and versatile (wear it 3 ways). Unlike other bandeaus this top has lots of support. The top can fit up to a D cup and comes in a variety of colors.
2. Jungle Bikini by Mara Hoffman: Best Boobie Camo. Crop tops are all over the fashion seen, but I don’t see mainline moms rocking these to the playground?! An easy way to wear the trend is this Mara Hoffman ruffle top….oh, and lacking in the breast department after having kids? This is a great way to camouflage! Boobie camo. Done. (sold out, but similar here)
3. Mix & Match by Mermaid: Best Pick Your Color! This magical top comes in 13 colors. 13! Note that this is for A to B cups only.